Saturday, November 19, 2011

If I start building a social networking site, who do I get to help me and where do I find them?

I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to these things. I want to start a site similar to Facebook and Myspace. No I'm not going to tell you what it is. I can build a rough draft of the site, but need someone to fine tune some of the minor details for me. Thanx for your help

If I start building a social networking site, who do I get to help me and where do I find them?
You can post your requirements at website like http://getafreelnacer.com/ and let many web designers bid for your project, you can then hire whoever you like.
Reply:there are websites for freelance programmers.





"freelance programmers" in search engine to find website





here's one:


www.getafreelancer.com


No comments:

Post a Comment